L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
Our Seasonal Beauty Advisors are responsible for providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. Beauty Advisors exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and nonnegotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
- 1+ years’ work in retail sales
- Skincare experience
- Register Skills
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- Proven team player success
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Basic math skills are necessary
If you are interested in this position, please visit our career opportunities page: https://career2.successfactors.eu/career?company=loccitane
To learn more about our Company and True Stories please visit www.loccitane.ca
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. L’Occitane provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. Applicants with a disability need to make any accommodation requests for the interview process known in advance. The Human Resources Department will arrange for reasonable accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. We thank all candidates for their interest in L'OCCITANE, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.